Surface Media Account Manager
Surface Media is seeking an Account Manager to join our team. Surface Media is the American authority on global design and values teamwork, positivity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Surface Account Manager will report to the Executive Director of Sales/Director of Brand Partnerships and will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of ongoing client management that drive business for Surface Media. The role will provide the Account Manager the opportunity to work across Surface’s dynamic roster of clients including top design, fashion, timepiece, jewelry, hospitality and personality brands. There will also be entrepreneurial opportunities to contribute to Surface’s rapid growth, including business development and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will have at least two-four years of marketing and client management experience. An interest in and familiarity with culture (Design, Fashion, Art) and the digital and social marketing landscape is preferred.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support overall management of client account(s)
- Maintain client programs across multi media platforms including Surface Magazine, Watch Journal Magazine, Surfacemag.com, WatchJournal.com, Social outlets IG, FB, digital newsletters and events.
- Maintain client insertion orders, contracts, creative materials and calendars via HubSpot software.
- Collaborate with the design and editorial departments to create all collateral and materials for sales development.
- Lead development of client campaign reporting, analytics and recap statu.s
- Create digital marketing campaigns to support sales units including issue themes, digital and social properties, events.
- Produce digital decks for creative concepts & strategies for large scale programs and activations
- Work closely with influencer partners and lead coordination of logistics for partnerships and programs.
- Develop and sustain excellent working relationships with all clients, influencer partners, contracted vendors etc.
- Support Surface Media leadership with various administrative duties.
- You are detail oriented, data and deadline driven, and can easily prioritize your to-do list
- You have experience in working with financial spreadsheets, RFPs, client presentations
- You are able to initiate marketing drip campaigns, utilize data to analyze client performance and provide clients with performance reporting
- You have experience in working with CRM programs: Salesforce, MagHub or Hubspot
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full-time, competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Moderate travel to client related events
TO APPLY: submit resume/CV, portfolio/reel, cover letter, and salary requirements