Skip to Main Content
- Write and produce stories for Surface Magazine on a consistent, often multiple-times-per-day basis
- Top edit and copy edit stories from other staff writers and freelancers.
- Contribute to display copy, system-wide.
- Develop freelance network for category-specific stories and general content creation (recruit new contributor talent).
- Manage freelancer agreements, records and scheduling.
- Work with Editor-in-Chief on larger-scale digital projects and initiatives.
- Intermittently write copy for sponsored content and branded stories.
- Assist in overseeing social media copy/posts/scheduling.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- At least three years of publishing management experience.
- At least three years of experience in design writing.
- Understanding of SEO and Web traffic metrics.
- Strong understanding of and point of view on men’s lifestyles, particularly watches and automotive
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.