Future Media Group is a storytelling company that looks at the world through the lens of design. It includes the print magazines W, Surface and Watch Journal; digital platforms at wmagazine.com, surfacemag.com and watchjournal.com; a custom publishing division, Surface Studios; and a highly regarded event program including the Design Dialogues series, The Diner, and the Surface Travel Awards. Future Media is launching several new initiatives and we are looking for creative and motivated individuals to work with our growing team.
- Social Media
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Optimize website and social media.
- Perform keyword analysis, A/B testing, campaign development, and create product promotions.
- Monitor site performance and analytics.
- Perform cost/benefit analysis.
- Only interns who earn can earn academic credit will be considered.
- Of the three positions available, please rank them in order of your interest level, and explain your first choice.
- Marketing/Business or Language major.
- Energetic and creative.
- Hard-working and team-oriented.
- Deep understanding of social media marketing mechanics.
- Provide your social media handles.
- List any classes you have taken that you think have prepared you for this role.
- Practical experience with social media campaigns and site optimization.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals.
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- Flexible schedule for students.